WWC's Fragtoberfest Live Sale 2020! Über Koralles and Über Diskonts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWCCollage.png

Nice sized haul. The illuminati and the SPS pack are replacements from a past order and I used my rewards points to toss on the the gorgonian and the cats eye zoas. Never had a NPS before, did some research seems relatively straight forward in regards of care.

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWCCollage.png

Nice sized haul. The illuminati and the SPS pack are replacements from a past order and I used my rewards points to toss on the the gorgonian and the cats eye zoas. Never had a NPS before, did some research seems relatively straight forward in regards of care.
Well done! Looks like we have similar tastes

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well done! Looks like we have similar tastes
Well my lps needed a revamp and I can’t say no to a nice favia. I thought about getting one of those pink lemonade chalices, but I just didn’t want to deal with any 2ft sweepers. I also recently got a battle box so I wasn’t exactly on the hunt for any acros today, but yea cleaned up real nice.

kemble9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received any email regarding shipping. Hoping they're on their way! Chose 10-7 delivery. Unless it ships out on 10-7. Can't wait lol

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also haven't received any info regarding shipping or order confirmation other than my original initial orders. My delivery is 10/9, but I am anxiously awaiting delivery! Should have a free frag coming too!

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also haven't received any info regarding shipping or order confirmation other than my original initial orders. My delivery is 10/9, but I am anxiously awaiting delivery! Should have a free frag coming too!
Check spam mail or just log into your account and the tracking info will show up the day before delivery.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you paid for shipping and your corals, you have no worries about us shipping them out. But you can always email us [email protected] and we can check for you.

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything except the Jade Dragon is looking healthy. Looks like it’s RTNing really fast. Not everything was WYSIWYG, which isn’t a huge deal except for the sick strawberry lemonade chalice that had the melting mouth in the pic. However, the raja rampage either sprouted some extra eyes or I’m a very lucky guy.

Overall, very pleased with everything and the live sale was a blast. Thanks guys - will reach out on the jade dragon.
0945E114-9CC9-486B-B837-1B20082E3D25.jpeg

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update #2

My Free Frag was a stunning Micro Lord (most left in pic).

20201007_162252.jpg

My frag pack was amazing. One repeat from a previous 4 pack. I was expecting more than one! Radioactive Dragoneyes will be a nice gift to a friend!
20201007_111136.jpg

Everything opened up today, happy and healthy.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back