WWC's Fragtoberfest Live Sale 2020! Über Koralles and Über Diskonts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ideal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a happy customer! Free coral was an absolute beast and the 3pack was filled with some amazing monti's I wanted and couldn't get in the live sale!

Such an amazing experience and the pics do not do these frags justice. They opened right up after acclimating. @WWC you guys have a customer for life!

20201007_131736.jpg

Sherrya62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also haven't received any info regarding shipping or order confirmation other than my original initial orders. My delivery is 10/9, but I am anxiously awaiting delivery! Should have a free frag coming too!
I haven’t either. Mine is 10/8 and I checked the website and it says unfulfilled as of this morning 10/8.

stylolvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a happy customer! Free coral was an absolute beast and the 3pack was filled with some amazing monti's I wanted and couldn't get in the live sale!

Such an amazing experience and the pics do not do these frags justice. They opened right up after acclimating. @WWC you guys have a customer for life!

20201007_131736.jpg
Those look great! Looks like @WWC has outdone themselves with this live sale. It was fun to follow along!

Sherrya62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impatiently waiting for my delivery today . My wife and kids say I’m a fish tank nerd, I told her today it’s “fish tank nerd Christmas”!!!!!!
Did you get a tracking number? Mine was suppose to come today but I have no tracking. I just don’t know if I’ll get mine.

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get a tracking number? Mine was suppose to come today but I have no tracking. I just don’t know if I’ll get mine.
I got my tracking number this morning. You should also be able to check your tracking on your account page. Just click on one of the items you ordered and it has tracking listed there.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201007_131736.jpg
Thank you for participating in the live sale. And thank you for being a customer for life :cool::)

Sherrya62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my tracking number this morning. You should also be able to check your tracking on your account page. Just click on one of the items you ordered and it has tracking listed there.
Ugh just checked and nooo tracking number. Bummed

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back