WWC's Spring FLASH Sale this Friday Night - 4/16! Over 1000 Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rbrusletto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried so hard to get a dang Medusa! Lol good haul!!
Stoked with all of these, and two others we picked up off the site too! The last sale we lost three due to an extra day shipping and a blizzard here, and WWC always kills it with service, so we had some credit to use too haha

Conman704

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time doing this sale, pretty new into buying coral online, came out with so much more than I thought lol. Was really great and this thread has so many kind people in it. Congrats to everyone who got the frags they wanted, this was fun!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our Spring Flash Sale! We hope you guys were able to grab some great deals without breaking the F5 Key :)
But don't get too comfortable yet! We have an After Sale coming up right now, so head on to our website! We will get to any of your questions and concerns tomorrow! Oh yeah! I love an After Sale this time of year!!

lorakato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in our Spring Flash Sale! We hope you guys were able to grab some great deals without breaking the F5 Key :)
But don't get too comfortable yet! We have an After Sale coming up right now, so head on to our website! We will get to any of your questions and concerns tomorrow! Oh yeah! I love an After Sale this time of year!!
woohoo!!!

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i was!

phenom3030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you happen to see our raffles that we you will have a chance to win for either joining us the whole 6 hours or for making a purchase?!?

spring_flash_sale_raffleprizes1x1.jpg
And the raffles?! =D

fusch13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where’s the sale? Nothing on site.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back