WWC's Spring FLASH Sale this Friday Night - 4/16! Over 1000 Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right on! You'll be filling up your reef in no time!

We've growing out the Black Widow for almost 10 years now, you'll love it!
This will actually be my first experience with acros. I've always had other corals but, was afraid to try them for whatever reason. The tank is doing well and I've already loaded it with a few orders from you guys already. Just 2 weeks ago i got a mushroom frag pack, a coppertone branching hammer, a freaky neon green hammered torch, a rainbow Pociliopora, etc. All doing fantastic!

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've growing out the Black Widow for almost 10 years now, you'll love it!
What type of lighting are you using for you coral tanks? The colors always look so wild in the pictures. I have 3 kessil A80's on the little 30 gallon tank. Was thinking about switching to The smaller GHL Mitras. Im actually going to be using the larger GHL Mitras on my large tank when I eventually get that going.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC trying to add a couple things to my order and it's not letting me checkout. I tried more than one card and I get the following:
Your payment could not be processed at this time, please try again in a few minutes.

Please clear your cookies on your browser, that usually takes care of any payment /checkout issues.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of lighting are you using for you coral tanks? The colors always look so wild in the pictures. I have 3 kessil A80's on the little 30 gallon tank. Was thinking about switching to The smaller GHL Mitras. Im actually going to be using the larger GHL Mitras on my large tank when I eventually get that going.

We use Radion Gen5 XR30 Blues almost exclusively on our reef tanks. We don't have a lot of experience with either the A80's or the Mitras. The output you get from the Radions is amazing and we have excellent results with them over our deeper / shallow sps systems.

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use Radion Gen5 XR30 Blues almost exclusively on our reef tanks. We don't have a lot of experience with either the A80's or the Mitras. The output you get from the Radions is amazing and we have excellent results with them over our deeper / shallow sps systems.
Thank you! I have 2 mp10's in the 30 gallon as well. They're just opposing each other from each end. Do you think it would be wise to add any other flow flow different directions just to keep water moving from everywhere?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I have 2 mp10's in the 30 gallon as well. They're just opposing each other from each end. Do you think it would be wise to add any other flow flow different directions just to keep water moving from everywhere?

The more the Acropora the more the flow, however in a 30 gallon you should be fine with a couple of MP10's. Just make sure they are staggered and in a wave like pattern. That should give your system pretty good coverage :)

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more the Acropora the more the flow, however in a 30 gallon you should be fine with a couple of MP10's. Just make sure they are staggered and in a wave like pattern. That should give your system pretty good coverage :)
cool, thank you. because they are pretty much firing at each other at the moment.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
you had to add a hammer didn't you? Fine...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back