WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale - Over 600 Frags in 6 hours! This Sunday August 25th from 1pm-7pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. I’m sure many people are like, I didn’t know I bought that. Pretty sure @tdlawdo got two of the same corals last time without noticing it. Where is he btw? (Probably talking care of people, but corals are important too!)
dang nabbit i missed this. probably better since im heading to Macna at the end of the week and will probably spend too much money there haha

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang nabbit i missed this. probably better since im heading to Macna at the end of the week and will probably spend too much money there haha

I'm kind of disappointed I decided not to go to that....

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke my $40 rule twice today. Once for the superstars and then I saw this and couldn't resist.
Screenshot_20190825-192607_Samsung Internet.jpg

@WWC Is this a short tentacle or a long tentacle?
Congrats, you beat me by a few clicks! Beautiful Coral for sure

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I win a few eBay auctions ending tomorrow how do I add it to my shipping block I paid for? @WWC

Just select local pick at eBay checkout so we can remove the shipping for you. Once the invoice is paid just send us over a quick message through eBay or the website and we can combine them for you no problem :)

Shs4k

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this, WWC says to submit a PM to be entered into the drawing, how do you do that?

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to ask this, but how do you send PMs? I think I posted enough to qualify for the raffle, but I do not know how to post PMs on here.
Click the persons name tag you want to pm and then click start conversation.
88E5C287-92F7-41ED-86B9-88800C28561B.jpeg

BlueBull87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just select local pick at eBay checkout so we can remove the shipping for you. Once the invoice is paid just send us over a quick message through eBay or the website and we can combine them for you no problem :)
Unfortunately I lost the auctions

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems just as hard to win there. I move tried every Monday. I decided I was committing and was going to win some. I managed to outbid a few people. Should be a nice set coming.

Back