WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale - Over 600 Frags in 6 hours! This Sunday August 25th from 1pm-7pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a few teasers to get you wishing for Sunday!

WCS08240.jpg

WCS08112.jpg

WCS08194.jpg

WCS07526.jpg

WCS08211.jpg

WCS08226.jpg

WCS08027.jpg
I cannot wait to see the crack... I mean frags, you’ll have available!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's add a little WWC flavor. Can you imagine what this is going to look like in a year!!! - C. Turnier

It's not quite ready for corals or fish, but it will be soon... :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hahah. I did offer to buy it if y’all were selling on ig. I can’t wait to see what all goes in it!

Shs4k

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess what?!? We almost never have colonies come up during our Live Lightning Sales! But this particular sale is going to be different!

Here's just a taste of what's to come!

Now keep in mind the discounts will not be nearly the discounts we are applying to our frags, but they will still be pretty good :)

COL01-01.jpg

COL01-23.jpg

COL01-02.jpg

COL01-06.jpg

COL01-08.jpg

COL01-12.jpg

COL01-13.jpg

COL01-21.jpg
Incredible

Shs4k

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
summertime_lightningsaleSM1x1_update3.jpg

Get ready for WWC's Summertime Lightning Sale this Sunday! We are overstocked with amazing corals and need to make room for more.

Over 100 corals an hour which is going to make your heads spin!

3kqy6HI.jpg

6 hours of corals discounted up to 85% off or more, over 75 - $5 frags, raffle prizes, and tons of fun! There will be 600+ coral frags and other items offered up during the sale!

Sale starts Sunday, Aug 25th at 1 P.M. est and goes on for 6 hours straight until 7 P.M. EST.

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

ATTENTION - WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING THIS LIGHTNING SALE! You can however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the live sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale.
Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2500+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 28 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING
unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

uVAeTtw.jpg

FcN7vpCh.jpg

HIGH END ZOA PACK | 3 FRAGS - $400 VALUE | OUR PICK

wLxXNWmh.jpg

HIGH END ACRO PACK | 3 FRAGS - $500 VALUE | OUR PICK

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $24.99 ($14.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed on any day other than during the sale. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday 8/28, Thursday 8/29, Friday 8/30. Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday 8/29 and Friday 8/30.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIGHTNINGSALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

9438A5A7-76FF-4EA1-9277-FC607220A332.jpeg
When I am ready to check out do I do it here or does it take me to WWC website?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I am ready to check out do I do it here or does it take me to WWC website?

They will post a pic of the coral here with a link to their website. Once on their website you will add it to your basket and then check out. FIRST to check out gets the coral. There may be several hundred people trying to check out all at once for the same coral. They can average over 1000 people viewing the auction thread.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Are all the hammers corals in this sale branching? If not, is there an easy way to tell?

Every single Hammer we have going up in the sale is branching. So there’s no need to worry if that is what you are looking for :)

Hahah. I did offer to buy it if y’all were selling on ig. I can’t wait to see what all goes in it!

You are more than welcome to buy it, but we won’t be able to move it so you’ll just have to live down here and rent that corner of the megastore. We can set you up with a little fold away sofa, etc... haha

B.kamp

Lots of room now!

7E324E90-7633-4FEE-9408-7A6228B4FBD5.jpeg

Yes! We are here to help you this problem!:p

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t forget to pick up your Shipping Unit. This will help us in figuring out when to have your corals delivered :)

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIGHTNINGSALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping part is done, now let’s get on with the show!
Any Torts going to be up on the sale?

Last edited:

BlueBull87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, it's about that time to make this a little more interesting!

Who's ready to win some free WWC Swag (Sticker, Koozie, Water Bottle, etc)!?! All you have to do is a couple of things for me...

1) Purchase your desired shipping unit from the links below.

2) Post a Full Tank Shot (FTS) of your reef and INCLUDE YOUR FIRST INITIAL and LAST NAME.

And that's it! That's all you have to do to win this awesome prize!

Don't delay as this promo ends Saturday night (August 24th) at Midnight!

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
You just have to add it to the cart and then once you purchase corals check out or buy the unit then the frags later. Sorry new to this!

Hannah Hastreiter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6FC28718-3667-416A-956F-450A3623A538.jpeg
Hastreiter H.

Lots of room, this was taken about 3 days ago! I’m going through a very small diatom bloom on only the rocks because I took a matured bag of carbon out. It’s slowly going away but I only have 2 snails and an urchin so I think a few more snails will help. Any other thing that you think will help while my tank gets stable and mature again?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to buy it, but we won’t be able to move it so you’ll just have to live down here and rent that corner of the megastore. We can set you up with a little fold away sofa, etc... haha

So when I show up with my stuff, I don’t want to hear anything about this being a joke or me not being able to understand sarcasm. :cool:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when I show up with my stuff, I don’t want to hear anything about this being a joke or me not being able to understand sarcasm. :cool:

But you haven't heard how much this might cost you. Don't you want to know that first? ;)

Shipping part is done, now let’s get on with the show!
Any Torts going to be up on the sale?

Not for this sale, sorry about that.

Hastreiter H.

Lots of room, this was taken about 3 days ago! I’m going through a very small diatom bloom on only the rocks because I took a matured bag of carbon out. It’s slowly going away but I only have 2 snails and an urchin so I think a few more snails will help. Any other thing that you think will help while my tank gets stable and mature again?

Small and regular water changes always seem to help :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back