• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWT: WWC Utter Chaos for anything you want to offload.

makingitwork

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything, I have a really overgrown rock covered in Utter Chaos and I am beginning to frag it back and try to prune it to not cover the whole rock. I have a ton of clean frags I've been trading to local hobbyists in the South FL area. A few fraggable wwc magicians, orange ric shrooms, and big hollywood stunner, too if that peaks anyone's interest.

I can travel all around Florida 100%, but it has to be worthwhile of course; please send pics of any frags you may want to trade and we can talk about ratios.

These are old pictures; my camera lens broke so I can only take photos with my phone. but I'm happy to send fresh pics just pm.
IMG-1603.jpg
IMG-1488.jpg
IMG_1464.jpeg
IMG-1482 (2).jpg

Subtropic Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in broward and could potentially meet in the middle like pompano. Anyway, we will figure that out later. I don’t know if you would be interested, but I got wayyy to many gorgonians. All are photosynthesis and are brown, dull pink, purple, and dull yellow. In thick, thin, and fan shapes. I have a few colonies over a foot big. Please tell me if you are interested and how many gorgs do you want me to give you for a large chaos frag?

Exotic_Reefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of trade would you be looking for for the colony? Also would you ship, id ship my coral to you first :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back