WWW BOUNCE MUSHROOM UNBELIEVABLY INSANE

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I missed reefapalooza this year, I had thought about bringing my bounce mushroom to sell now that it's all grown up and I see it would have been worth making the trip because one sold for 6 thousand making it the most expensive single polyp sold !!!!! Here is a link to an article written about it http://reefbuilders.com/2015/10/13/bounce-mushroom-sells-record-6000-single-polyp/

Mine is around the same size but as far as I can tell is the only one that has 2 mouths on one mushroom making it grow faster than others and I don't even know what else it can do lol anyone know any more about these mushrooms please share
5c5be0fe569a5b63b80a4ab1d6f2e4f4.jpg
26eaf0657faa8a6e11ae8d1cae611ad2.jpg

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing I read said 3+ inches mine is about 4 across the second pic is old when it was like half inch but a good shot of the 2 mouths (never seen this on a bounce except mine )

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double mouth WWC Bounce! That's pretty sick! Time to sell is now!! Lol asking price..... $8,000

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually when a shroom has two mouths it is preparing to split.
He said it's been like that since it was small.
Wait. .. wouldn't it be $12,000 since it's a double?
I guess you can price it anyway you want if it's the only one! Lol normally if I have something that's double sized or whatever I add 50% to the normal price.
Then again I'm normally adding $15 to $30. Not thousands [emoji38]

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said it's been like that since it was small.

I guess you can price it anyway you want if it's the only one! Lol normally if I have something that's double sized or whatever I add 50% to the normal price.
Then again I'm normally adding $15 to $30. Not thousands [emoji38]
SOLD FOR $45
send paypal info [emoji14] [emoji1] [emoji6]

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes its had 2 for about 6 months ever and 12k sounds good send payment any time lol not going to lie little scared having this in my tank please nothing bad happen

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes its had 2 for about 6 months ever and 12k sounds good send payment any time lol not going to lie little scared having this in my tank please nothing bad happen
Just my opinion but I'd sell it while the selling is good. The more they multiply the cheaper they'll get.
Some knuckle head like me will get a couple and keep selling frags of them for half price, because I hate charging people retail prices! Believe me I wish I wasn't like that. Lol not really but.... [emoji38]

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure that is the record. I believe one sold for $7k earlier this year though that wasn't at a show/swap.

I also keep hearing that prices will go down soon. It has been around for what 2 to 3 years now and the price has actually gone up.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure that is the record. I believe one sold for $7k earlier this year though that wasn't at a show/swap.

I also keep hearing that prices will go down soon. It has been around for what 2 to 3 years now and the price has actually gone up.

Thats what I was thinking. I remember the first few of them, and if I recall, they were expensive but affordable(4-600).

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one was cut off of one of the original that was bought for 650 my brother had it for about a year and a half then cut this beauty off for me about 6,months ago

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one was cut off of one of the original that was bought for 650 my brother had it for about a year and a half then cut this beauty off for me about 6,months ago
So my sisters cousins brother ask me of offer $20.00 usd. Look this is a right time right place sale. If you are looking on cashing in a the bounce bubble then bring it to a show and someone might take it seriously. Other wise quite trying to cash in.

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jsker I'm not trying to cash in I just want to know more about this mushroom like its reproduction, age , max size photos of others lighting, flow , growth rate that sorta thing looking for others who have one . if I wanted to cash in it would be on eBay listed as grandmaster bad butt wwc bounce or something clever I'm just excited to have it .. But I could see were your coming from so yea no worries lol

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooo how about god father of all bounce or twin city bounce lol please share your photos and info on your bounce {if you have one }

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back