OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!! It only took 8 months to grow into a 4" shroom?
Yes !! Base is huge for its size you can see from the photo it looks longer than wide its like 4-3 don't have a good top photo I'll get one in a few days it has a lot of bubbles and they seem to have grown at a normal pace there big but not like you see on a 2 year bounce

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My tank is mostly sps that's were my good maintenance came from but I had to have one of these
Same here, mostly sps. I actually put my bounce frags in a clear cup as I run high flow. It seems like they prefer low flow.

OP
OP
trickyrich

trickyrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes !! Base is huge for its size you can see from the photo it looks longer than wide its like 4-3 don't have a good top photo I'll get one in a few days it has a lot of bubbles and they seem to have grown at a normal pace there big but not like you see on a 2 year bounce
Yes Base is huge for its age *

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds about right for shrooms. I'm sure they prefer nutrient rich water.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here was the one I bought directly from WWC.

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jsker I'm not trying to cash in I just want to know more about this mushroom like its reproduction, age , max size photos of others lighting, flow , growth rate that sorta thing looking for others who have one . if I wanted to cash in it would be on eBay listed as grandmaster bad *** wwc bounce or something clever I'm just excited to have it .. But I could see were your coming from so yea no worries lol
Email the guys over at @WWC and they will most likely help you out.

Waynel333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Bounce sold at RAP was to a wealthy international Asian buyer. It wouldn't have sold anywhere near that price domestically. So all you bounce owners can stop holding your breath.

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Bounce sold at RAP was to a wealthy international Asian buyer. It wouldn't have sold anywhere near that price domestically. So all you bounce owners can stop holding your breath.
Wayne, I'm going to be a millionaire soon!!:)

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wayne, "all you bounce owners can stop holding your breath"...that's a little presumptuous don't you think? I did notice that you didn't say "all of us", so it makes sense why you would make a statement like that...LOL

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was offered $3,000 for mine on Friday, and didn't even think about entertaining that offer. Here are a few terms for your referencing pleasure - supply and demand, market value, and cash cow. [emoji41]

Waynel333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wayne, "all you bounce owners can stop holding your breath"...that's a little presumptuous don't you think? I did notice that you didn't say "all of us", so it makes sense why you would make a statement like that...LOL

Wait, you're accusing me of being presumptuous and then you go ahead and do the same??? lol

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't know why I didn't think Of that I sent them an email I'll post there response when I get it [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]
PM them and you will get a faster response

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back