• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Powerballs Bounce 3-year old mushrooms

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Sunday R2R. I am starting to breakdown my systems for the upcoming construction at the house. Initially I am starting with the prized possessions.

WYSIWYG Powerballs Bounce mothers, not frags but fully grown mushrooms that are in my system for 2.5 years. Standard DOA, I guarantee my shipments. Must be home to receive the package or I can ship to a FedEx facility for pickup. Please PM with any questions.

Price is $2500 each shipped to your door. I haven't seen any like these two posted for sale, usually it's a 1/2" frag with a bubble.

IMG_4985.png IMG_4986.png

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow simply amazing. Have been looking for one of these but out of my price range. GLWS

Reeferz123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump.

Seller is a stand up individual who honors his word. Recently bought a bouncing eclectus from him and his communication was top notch.

erika1500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Sunday R2R. I am starting to breakdown my systems for the upcoming construction at the house. Initially I am starting with the prized possessions.

WYSIWYG Powerballs Bounce mothers, not frags but fully grown mushrooms that are in my system for 2.5 years. Standard DOA, I guarantee my shipments. Must be home to receive the package or I can ship to a FedEx facility for pickup. Please PM with any questions.

Price is $2500 each shipped to your door. I haven't seen any like these two posted for sale, usually it's a 1/2" frag with a bubble.

IMG_4985.png IMG_4986.png
Still available?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back