• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG SPS Pack, WWC, Reef Raft, Battlecorals, TSA, etc only $40 each coral :)

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@CoralWealth never assume how silly people are. I was giving away some coral for free, a guy tried to convince me it's worth my time to deliver it an hour away. Awesome looking pack. I got one of the early Jan packs of sticks and I am super happy. Would pick this pack up if I had some extra $ right now. Don't hesitate you won't regret it!!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@CoralWealth never assume how silly people are. I was giving away some coral for free, a guy tried to convince me it's worth my time to deliver it an hour away. Awesome looking pack. I got one of the early Jan packs of sticks and I am super happy. Would pick this pack up if I had some extra $ right now. Don't hesitate you won't regret it!!

Haha jeez that is even worse!!

Thank you very much for the kinds words!!!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any other corals you are selling? I had to move my tank so lost quiet a few then we home to the uk for 6 weeks (back in Idaho and the tank sitter lost more), so needing to add some.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Do you have any other corals you are selling? I had to move my tank so lost quiet a few then we home to the uk for 6 weeks (back in Idaho and the tank sitter lost more), so needing to add some.

I only have a gold aussie torch up for sale right now but I think I will be fragging my acros soon. Right now I have so much I need to ship out. This weather has made shipping so hard.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a gold aussie torch up for sale right now but I think I will be fragging my acros soon. Right now I have so much I need to ship out. This weather has made shipping so hard.
Really sorry I missed that sale. PM me when you do that again.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back