• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Torches - Holy Grail, Inferno Hellfire, 24k Gold

Item Price
253.49-680.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralsAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEF2REEF LONG BANNER (728 x 90px).png
Hello friends and fellow reefers - we have for you today a selection of WYSIWYG torches below, currently on our Payday Sale. Each picture goes to their product page where you can see a full video of the torch in multiple angles including flesh.
As always, we offer free overnight shipping for 299.99 and over for all of our orders.

WYSIWYG Holy Grail Indo Gold Torch - this torch has 3 heads and is available at 60% off for 680.00, down from 1699.99. Check out the video for the full flesh and health and the extent of the colors.

wysiwyg-holy-grail-indo-gold-torch-3-polyps-906 (1).jpg

WYSIWYG Inferno Hellfire Indo Gold Torch - at 2 heads, this torch is available at 35% off for 253.49. The video does a better job showing the incredible tentacle extension it has.

wysiwyg-inferno-hellfire-torch-2-polyps-413 (1).jpg

WYSIWYG CA Fathead 24k Indo Gold Torch - for 2 heads, we have our 24k torch at 40% off for 389.99. The gold is much more prominent in our video - take a look on the product page.
wysiwyg-fathead-ca-24k-indo-gold-torch-colony-2-polyp-443.jpg

For more WYSIWYGs, check out our collection:
REEF2REEF LONG BANNER (728 x 90px) (1).png

DM, email or call us with any questions.
Thanks for your interest and support!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back