WYSIWYG UPDATE 30% OFF SATURDAY-SUNDAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome !!! I heard they are cracking down over there right ? I remeber a few years back looking for Acro's and was amazed by your prices then came back and few weeks later and BOOM everything was OOS,then I heard you were strictly FB which bummed me out.

Definitely glad to see the site slowly being worked on. I can say I am pretty stoked for it.

I think your pictures are fine now,I mean compared to some of the stuff I hsve found looking like they shot the pic with a dang potato,thru a viewing box that was drug thru a parking lot lol. You used to have daylight and actinic shots correct ?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome !!! I heard they are cracking down over there right ? I remeber a few years back looking for Acro's and was amazed by your prices then came back and few weeks later and BOOM everything was OOS,then I heard you were strictly FB which bummed me out.

Definitely glad to see the site slowly being worked on. I can say I am pretty stoked for it.

I think your pictures are fine now,I mean compared to some of the stuff I hsve found looking like they shot the pic with a dang potato,thru a viewing box that was drug thru a parking lot lol. You used to have daylight and actinic shots correct ?
The site would have been rolling as we speak but had a hiccup December last year that set me back, a lot of the colonies look dank but just need to grow a tad more before I take the colony pics. I do white and also actinic shots of the mothers for the site but all Frag sales I just do blue shots. Should have a pretty good selection for the R2R live sale October 12th so mark your calendar my friend. Going to be FIRE

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crap happens,its life. So it is what it is,the hold up will only make things 100x better. I don't participate in LS's but I'm sure I will be able to get some of your pieces sooner or later.

Even if its just small uploads to the site better than nobody being able to get any of your fiya. I do love how you did that with the pics,lets everyone set an idea of what they are getting besides over saturated pics,but that is a diff topic and like beating a dead horse.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 125 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.4%
Back