OP
OP
Uroplatus

Uroplatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m running three X1 Pros and I’m completely happy with them. There’s more than just the WiFi that’s different. The biggest difference is the built in battery backup. If it losses power it would t dump the dosing schedule or your WiFi info, a single push of a button gets it back on line. The dosing schedule and the minimum than can be dosed is also improved with the X1 pro.

The app could be better but it’s not completely horrible. It’s kind of clumsy to use.
So it’s useable?

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump… I’m still torn, please help
All I can offer is this. My plan was to buy a 4 pack of Versa’s. When those went out of stock well over a year ago now I bought the Kamoer X1 Pros as a interim pump. They perform so well I won’t be buying Versa’s if they by some miracle ever come back into stock.

the Kamoers just work. I’m completely satisfied and in fact I’m buying more products from Kamoer because of the experience I’ve had with these pumps.

OP
OP
Uroplatus

Uroplatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can offer is this. My plan was to buy a 4 pack of Versa’s. When those went out of stock well over a year ago now I bought the Kamoer X1 Pros as a interim pump. They perform so well I won’t be buying Versa’s if they by some miracle ever come back into stock.

the Kamoers just work. I’m completely satisfied and in fact I’m buying more products from Kamoer because of the experience I’ve had with these pumps.
Did you have problems with the WiFi? Every review I see says it’s very difficult to setup

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back