• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

x2 NICREW HYPER REEF LED 50w for sale!! with free refugium light

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i used the two lights to grow my 65 gallon reef system. they worked perfectly and sell for about 110 dollars a piece. i just need to get rid of them so i am only charging 75$ for both. any questions dm me. the lights have control for the blue and the white colors. you can change each one to 20%, 40, 60, or 80 or 100. there is also full spectrum setting, a white only , and blue only. the par at 24 inches was enough to successfully grow gsp, and a few inches away an anemone on the bottom (BTA). the coloration is stunning and any one would be extremely satisfied with it.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that the price shipped? Possibly interested for a freshwater vivarium build in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back