XF350s not connecting to ICV6 from App

dwright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a pair of second hand XF350s with an ICV6 and I’ve managed to connect to the ICV6 itself on my phone but when trying to add the gyres themselves, nothing is found.
I’ve reset the controller on the gyres already to no avail.
Any suggestions are appreciated

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a pair of second hand XF350s with an ICV6 and I’ve managed to connect to the ICV6 itself on my phone but when trying to add the gyres themselves, nothing is found.
I’ve reset the controller on the gyres already to no avail.
Any suggestions are appreciated
Hi, may we know if you reset the gyre controller as explained in user manual:
Reset Methods.png

If the gyre controller has been reset but issue remains, may we know what's the firmware version of the controller, the firmware version can be seen when the controller is turning on:

Firmware.png

OP
OP
D

dwright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the issue still Persists beyond a reset of the controller. I’ve done that and the ICV6 reset multiple times.
Firmware version of the controller is 2.3.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes the issue still Persists beyond a reset of the controller. I’ve done that and the ICV6 reset multiple times.
Firmware version of the controller is 2.3.
OK if this is the case, could you show us a small video regarding how you reset the Gyre 300 controller, and how did you add the gyre to ICV6? We will check whether there's any mistake in your operations? Please send the small video to [email protected]

Clueless_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally am having the same issue and just purchased new ones... I'll send you guys a video as well. This is really frustrating, the product should just work, seems like the quality assurance process you guys are putting on these products should be raised...

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally am having the same issue and just purchased new ones... I'll send you guys a video as well. This is really frustrating, the product should just work, seems like the quality assurance process you guys are putting on these products should be raised...
Hi may we know what's the issue in details?

malack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I just bought a Maxspect Gyre 350 kit. I have the same problem connecting to wifi.
The network is set to 2.4 GHz. The firmware version of the controller is 2.4. ICV6 controller is connected to my router.
Next step recommends pressing the power button for 2 sec. When I press power button as recommended in the instructions, the controller stops.
Can you help me?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I just bought a Maxspect Gyre 350 kit. I have the same problem connecting to wifi.
The network is set to 2.4 GHz. The firmware version of the controller is 2.4. ICV6 controller is connected to my router.
Next step recommends pressing the power button for 2 sec. When I press power button as recommended in the instructions, the controller stops.
Can you help me?
Thanks for your support.
To connect Gyre 300 controller to App, you need an ICV6 device as wifi hot spot.
May we know whether you have purchased the ICV6 device?
https://www.coralvue.com/maxspect-connect-icv6

Last edited:

malack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the description from the seller it was written that I can connect it to wifi, without specifying that I need an ICV6 device. I thought I was doing something wrong.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back