XL Frags, Colonies, Clams and more!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have some larger frags and colonies up for grabs!
These are some sweet pieces that are sure not to disappoint!!

Scroll down to see what is new!

If you've never order with us, now is the time to take a chance!
  • Every order over $199 ships free FedEx priority overnight.
  • Orders under $199 the shipping is $12.99 in Florida and $19.99 Out of state - *For a limited time* - Last Week!
  • We also guarantee all corals for 10 days after they arrive.
Click on any image below to go to them now

Click Here

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Labor Day weekend is here and we are passing the savings onto you!

Now through September 3rd, take advantage of 35% frags and colonies!

The website is loaded with over 500 corals right now to choose from! Sales events like these wont last long so take advantage while you can.

Click on the flyer below to go to the sale!

Click Here

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E5FC8707-4DC1-4A35-8083-D3C524EE8F0D.jpeg
What is the size of the clams?

I ordered one Wed and it arrived today. They told me 2.5 inches, but I'm guessing 3+ inches. Really nice looking and happy as a clam in my tank.

Last edited:

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic! It looks very happy! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Are you planning to move him up into the rockwork? Maxima clams do better off the sandbed.

Not sure. New to clams and am finding mixed opinions of where to put them. The clam is wide open this morning and looks happy. I really need a PAR meter.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure. New to clams and am finding mixed opinions of where to put them. The clam is wide open this morning and looks happy. I really need a PAR meter.

Maximas are more of a high light species and in the wild are found attached to a rock, most often in very shallow water. In the long run I would recommend placing it on one of those clam “plugs” so it has something to attach it’s abyssal strands to. But if it’s happy you can leave the “plug” where you have it currently, just be aware that they do love light.

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maximas are more of a high light species and in the wild are found attached to a rock, most often in very shallow water. In the long run I would recommend placing it on one of those clam “plugs” so it has something to attach it’s abyssal strands to. But if it’s happy you can leave the “plug” where you have it currently, just be aware that they do love light.

Thanks it's the coolest thing in my tank, so I definitely want to do everything for it's survival. Gonna purchase a par meter so I can make sure it's got enough light also

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks it's the coolest thing in my tank, so I definitely want to do everything for it's survival. Gonna purchase a par meter so I can make sure it's got enough light also

Went to move the clam today. The bad new is it's already attached to the rock underneath the gravel. Good new is it's a small easy to move rock.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to move the clam today. The bad new is it's already attached to the rock underneath the gravel. Good new is it's a small easy to move rock.

That’s fantastic news that it’s already attached and that the rock can be moved! For a clam to attach the quickly means that it is in fact happy as a clam, lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back