• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Eyed Kole Tang, Female Macropharyngodon Meleagris Wrasse, Linespot Flasher Wrasses - Pickup Only 0- SOLD

Item Price
$60 - $300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0BE6F92B-802E-4647-8BFD-40DA53453527.jpeg
Im converting my 150 gallon to freshwater and setting up a nano reef tank. Unfortunately the nano won’t be big enough for my yellow eyed kole tang, leopard wrasse and linespot flasher. I’ve had all three for a year plus and quarantined them before adding them to the tank. All are very healthy and eating pellets, nori and frozen food. The tang and leopard wrasse are approximately 3 inches with the flasher around 2 inches. Kole tang came from TSM Aquatics. Asking $300 for the Kole and $60 for each of the wrasses. I can not ship unfortunately so pickup will be in 08054. Feel free to reach out with questions. I’ll get a video later today. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve received a few inquiries and just clarify the Kole is a Ctenochaetus strigosus from Hawaiian waters. There is another tang that looks similar and is sometime sold as a “Kole but can can be distinguished by having spots instead of stripes. That one is Ctenochaetus truncatus or square tail tang and is much more readily available. If someone is interested in all three I can offer a package deal.

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few people have asked me for a close up photo of the tang.. He doesn’t sit still for a good pic but here is one. If any one want a video, feel free to PM me you number and I’ll send in via text.
3DAB9CA6-4F40-4084-B568-27A27495D6AC.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All fish are sold and picked up. Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back