Yellow Fiji Toadstool - Where to Buy?

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're both out of stock but you could put yourself on a waitlist on vivid aquariums.com or bluezooaquatics they both sell them. DreamAquatic sells them but I don't have experience with them

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fiji soft coral shipments have resumed to most countries, but not the US for some reason. They are of course somewhat easy to aquaculture. I'm hoping I can find a nice one at some point this year myself.

madlos123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the coral itself is ok, but the US seem to have some wierd rules about the rock the coral is on.;Facepalm;Hilarious

U

User1

View Badges
I see them from time to time on LA/DD. You may just have to use whatever search engine you prefer, put in yellow fiji leather, and see what comes up. Then decide if they are worth the risk if you haven't purchased from them before. Not saying that is bad just saying we don't know if we haven't ordered from them before.

I did a quick search and Dream Aquatic has them in stock. They are really nice corals so best of luck when you do find a nice one!

Mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones coming in these days are not banana yellow like past. Not sure if that’s because they are Tongan. Mine are pale yellow:
5F4E59FA-19A0-4280-826E-327C87F9B597.jpeg

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some coming out of Indonesia that are very yellow and bright like the Fiji ones. You see them on DD here and there and they sometimes have them on the general stock list.

SupraSaltyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case anyone is still looking for one:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back