• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow mushrooms

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been searching for a while for a mushroom coral that’s yellow or the majority of it is yellow. Have purchased a few they end up being brownish or dull orange in person. The only yellow I can find is for around $200 plus shipping for one mushroom. Not sure if it’s unreasonable to think I can buy one for less? If anyone has an collection of mushrooms that has one to spare that would be amazing!

willing to have them shipped too!

Last edited:

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'd probably want a jawbreaker with lots of yellow. Another option is interstellar bounce which is more gold. Yuma and ricordea will be more orange or green, or discolored even ones sold as yellow. I have some rare yellow rhodactis from a trade. Not really the norm though.

There are some lps/sps to bring in yellow indo branching gold hammers and the indo rainbow gold branching hammers. Real nice yellow coloration on both. Kung pao or crazy t monti or burning banana stylo have bright yellow. For palys pink diamonds have a super bright yellow skirt and blondies have a deep yellow ring. Scrambled eggs are OK also.

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a soft coral lover so really just want probably a Rhodactis with lots of yellow in it. For some reason I find jawbreaker mushrooms ugly haha! Guess I should have specified! I will keep looking out for a good bright yellow mushroom :)

Back