• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Pyramid Angelfish

jim9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title stated. I would like to purchase 2 yellow pyramid angelfish Must be willing to ship, PM if you can help. Thanks

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are considered butterfly fish not angelfish and they are stunning. I havent seen any around and are very scarce at the moment from my searches. If you find a source and if anyone knows a source for these please advise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jim9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are considered butterfly fish not angelfish and tehy are stunning. I havent seen any around and are very scarce at the moment from my searches. If you find a source and if anyone knows a source for these please advise.
You're right about them being Butterfly fish, not sure what was going through my mind when i posted that.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're right about them being Butterfly fish, not sure what was going through my mind when i posted that.
No worries. I'm on the lookout for a couple of them to place in my 200g unless i could keep some in my 140g.

Back