(Yellow rainbow montipora)JF Beach Bum, Altered Ego, AquaSD Rainbow Phoenix, WWC Kung Pow, RR Crazy-

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently picked up a frag of asd rainbow Phoenix and was wondering where everyone recommends placing it under radions. Thanks for the help.

I've got Radions and I had my ASD Rainbow Phoenix sitting at 125 par and it stayed pink. Moved it up to 200 and it is getting an orange/yellow look to it now.

mdefo25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2016-11-29%2019.40.51.jpg

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've hit a bit of a snag with my Crazy T, but I think I have it figured out. I lowered my light intensity because I thought I was blasting some of my corals with too much light and it was a terrible idea. The oldest section of the Crazy T just turned brown and the rest was green. The colors are staring to come back now. Here are some progression / regression shots.

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've hit a bit of a snag with my Crazy T, but I think I have it figured out. I lowered my light intensity because I thought I was blasting some of my corals with too much light and it was a terrible idea. The oldest section of the Crazy T just turned brown and the rest was green. The colors are staring to come back now. Here are some progression / regression shots.

I've done the same thing in the past thinking that I was blasting my corals with too much light because they were not looking good until I got a par meter and found that I needed to turn them up. It looks like you caught it in time though for it to bounce back.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! Love them!

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah we like it here. We've also got family out in the Hickory,Lenoir area and it's really nice in the fall out there.
Oh yea you drive right by on 40. Lol
Question for people what's the other monti that likes or is very similar to the beach bum. What to hate to grab the same piece with different name.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back