Yep.. cracked gen 5 xr15pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Keithb22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So due to all the post about cracked cases, I finally took a gander at mine and noticed 3/4 holes were cracked. Definitely upsetting considering the amount we all pay for these lights. Thought I might be done with Ecotech and wasn’t sure how they were going to handle this issue. But a little over 12 hours later they are Johnny-on-the-spot and have done great. just wanted to use this time to point out the great customer service and timely response.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So due to all the post about cracked cases, I finally took a gander at mine and noticed 3/4 holes were cracked. Definitely upsetting considering the amount we all pay for these lights. Thought I might be done with Ecotech and wasn’t sure how they were going to handle this issue. But a little over 12 hours later they are Johnny-on-the-spot and have done great. just wanted to use this time to point out the great customer service and timely response.
Let us know when you get either tracking info or actually get the new case.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back