you can almost hear the chirping of the crickets on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seriously what is the point of keeping this section open anymore??????????????

ReeferBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I dont know why everyone is mad at nkelr, you have to agree with his point. Everyone has seemed to have moved onto other sites. Not trying to stir the pot, but there is no reason to keep the club here if no one is interested in using the site.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
people that are not supporting members of the new club site come here to sell there items to locals....supporting members on the new club site are the only ones allowed to start new threads to sell and trade.

nkelr was banned from the club web site also for reasons im not going to discuss.

ReeferBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the new website is very popular. But like I stated before, I agree with him in the fact that there is no traffic to this site now, so whats the point of having this forum, no one uses it. I used to check this daily, but now that no one comes here, neither do I.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys could still at least come visit us here at R2R! LOL!

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rev i still come on over to read ..not much time to post of new things i diy since i have ben working on the club site... more info in my brain makes me smart :D

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the new website is very popular. But like I stated before, I agree with him in the fact that there is no traffic to this site now, so whats the point of having this forum, no one uses it. I used to check this daily, but now that no one comes here, neither do I.
your welcome over on our site too....hey i belong to 13 reef forums that i check in on :eek:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Give me the word and I will be happy to shut this one down.

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant make that call...it would have to be a club vote. but if it came down to it...i would let you know.

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exactly my point. see no attitude and no problems just a simple point. whats the problem with getting rid of useless junk. glad to stir up some conversation though. i guess im just the guy that everyone loves to argue with. i say start fresh with a different name and no mention of other websites and get a new bunch of local people since none of the old people seem to care anymore. quote from previous thread "clear out the tumbleweed and relight the ghost town".

i was banded for no aparent reason just because i made a valid point and no one else wanted to hear it so that was to only way to shut me up. i think alot of people only joined the new site to enjoy the socalled discounts that they are supposed to get. quite frankly you can get the same discounts if you ask for them. wheres the support of a club when only 5 people out of atleast 50 come to a meeting because it was a nice day even when they were doing a foam demo and giving away a free pump. there is no way that 45 other people could have had something better to do than support the club.

Bri Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I know it, we still have old clubs open on many sites
R2R
RC
uberfrags
and some Wisconsin reef club website somebody created quite awhile back

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Rev, I'm on here all day on other parts of the site. I was actually going to suggest making a link to this site from the club website. It rivals RC for a well-managed site that has a ton of useful info. The club site is the place that links us all together from all the reef forums on the net. Why in a million years would we want that to go away?

Nick, we could fill a page with the reasons you were banned. You simply could not follow the rules. No one has told you not to start your own club. Take six months of your own life to get it organized and raise the funds to get it going so you can stop being negative about this organization. There's one in every group. Out of our 100 or so members, you're that guy. Keep it to reefing.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back