OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how this started as a fun thread about what cool experiences you encounter in your tanks and turned into a thread about pests, disease, flooding, and bankruptcy. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I am just loving the fact that they put one of my posts on their emails!! I always scroll thru their emails and I saw this post and was like wait………….I think that was my post!!

still not my favorite post, I liked the a/an RODI argument a couple months back.

the shift in conversation can be attributed to how fast this hobby can turn into a sore spot!!

I have 3 aiptasia babies in my tank. Very very hard to reach. Can’t do nudis or shrimp, got wrasse. Can’t reach with syringe. Rock structure is about 70 pounds, all one piece. I’m just patiently waiting for them to overtake everything. I’m gonna be one of the complainers here pretty soon :/

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving frags to new reefers and watching the face light up! You think I gave them a million dollars.
I love when fellow reefers give me 5 frags for $20. No way they’re making any money that way, but they know I’m gonna just end up bringing more stuff back to them fo’ FREE

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you have owned one of these, ruined it it a sump flooding, then bought another;

Attachments

• 560C999D-CA59-4F93-B591-BAD99C12133F.jpeg
    560C999D-CA59-4F93-B591-BAD99C12133F.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 21

Reefvision

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wake up3am realizing you left ro unit running and race out of bed to find water mess—for the 3rd time!!!.Then you get float valves on your Brute cans -YAY!!

Tomsimtim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...Until you have lost 15 years worth of work , while on a 4 day weekend trip in January in Maryland, due to a power failure, your battery back up running out of juice and seeing your back up generator waiting on the porch to start up for just such an occasion and coming home to a frozen box of death :loudly-crying-face:

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A saltwater aquarium…plain and simple. A freshwater hobbyist isn’t a reefer but depending on one’s definition of reefer, FOWLR guys can be reefers
Great answer !!!! you FOWLR people are your own breed of reefers, many of you enjoying the predators the other side is scared of

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back