You can't call yourself a reefer unless you have _________

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have a pile of sand somewhere in the back yard.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you made the mistake of innocently going move a rock in your tank and grabbing the ever elusive bristle worm!!
I grew up in Palm Beach county so plenty of time at the beach, one day when I was about 6 or 7 I turned over a rock and saw what I thought was a starfishes arm. Nope giant bristle worm, found out the hard way they are a don't touch item lol.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... a dead fish in the shipment from the on-line retailer OR discovered that the frags you ordered from an on-line retailer are less than half of the size you had expected to receive and that they were nowhere near the coloration in the retailer's photos.

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new midas blenny is getting it's yellow color nicely after being shipped to me. What a fun fish to watch. It has it's little hole(s) that he lives in. One of the funniest things I have ever seen is this little dude backing his rear end into his hole in reverse. It got me thinking, what are some of the best specific sights that earn you a real reefing badge? I also really enjoy watching my tuxedo urchin, we have a family rule to not look directly at it because "he's hiding" and it would hurt his feelings.

You haven't truly lived until you've witnessed _________________ ?
Kill expensive corals and keep buying it again and again

Back