You might be a reefer if…

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a fun thread...... can the lot of you who would like to talk about the drug war, personal liberty, and police brutality, talk somewhere else beside a thread where people just wanna make corny foxyworthy jokes.

I have opinions on police and personal liberty, but this is a reefing forum! Not a place to share your grand views on the subject of policing. Insults on where a person comes from also majorly inappropriate!

We are a group of people of differing creeds, religions, politics, nationalities, and colors, but bound by a common cause, the love of our "Wet Pets". And even if you disagree, literally everyone that has responded to these threads has come at it snarkly and severely lacking in any grace whatsoever.

You guys have no clue on how to respond or talk about issues in a kindly or effective way, and until you can learn to do that, please find another home to be gloomy and angry while we laugh and joke.

also the Texas comment was incredibly rude, not sure why the mods didn't take that down.

Please everyone take a collective chill pill, and have some fun, this is coming from a fricking 18 yo, who's generation perfected being rude to people online
BRAVO!!!

Mackey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be a reefer if you jump out of bed at 3am to check on your fish after having a dream that one died. Yep, I’m just a little bit attached lol
srsly same thing happened to me! Dreamed I saw a bobbit worm and ate my little clown! Ran downstairs at 6 and she was still swimming. slept on the couch by the tank the rest of the night. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mackey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wise words, even at 18 you are more mature than I can be at times.
Thanks man, I think sometimes we all can get carried away when talking on the internet, it's so easy to suddenly start saying things that are totally not indicative of our true personality, I know I have!
I've had experience with saying things online that I thought of as jokes, but did personally hurt someone, and I had no clue.
We just need to recognize what we did that was wrong, what didn't show our character and move forward. And get right back into the fun of talking with people who share your crazy passion for keeping aquariums.:D

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... you stay up late watching your new corals settle in (with a glass of wine of course - it's 5 o'clock somewhere!)
20230105_213911.jpg

Dee tre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be a reefer if you have dedicated sections in your freezer and fridge for fish and coral foods... and a legitimate fear that one day an unfortunate family member will mistake your liquid ArctiPods for sweet and sour sauce...
(You also might be a reefer if your fish have more variety in their diet than you do). :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Agree i got another fridge just for reef and fish food. For me water and energy drinks.

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be a reefer if you have dedicated sections in your freezer and fridge for fish and coral foods... and a legitimate fear that one day an unfortunate family member will mistake your liquid ArctiPods for sweet and sour sauce...
(You also might be a reefer if your fish have more variety in their diet than you do). :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Lol ...exactly!

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Ring Camera In the living room that covers the living room, dining room, common areas and the hallway, Wife has it for our 2 dogs so she can watch them during the day while at work, I have it so I can see reef tank all day while at work!! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::winking-face:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back