You think 10% OFF is enough to get you to buy on BLACK FRIDAY DEALS?

JoeinLA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, there are at least 4-5 I know of off the top of my head. I keep a list and accounts to each one along with email alerts. They each have there own version of reward points as well for more discounts.

I amazed how people think BRS is something special....... quit falling for their schtick and lame videos.
as someone just getting into things, the BRS videos are the most helpful, well done, efficiently presented (except for their 1 hour rambling session videos), and seemingly well intended reef videos on the youtubes.

Of course they’re trying to sell you something but I feel almost obligated to buy from them given how helpful I’ve found their videos.

Add to that that their website is well organized and well stocked, and I can see why they’re doing so well. I’ve bought just about everything except the aquarium from them, and thats a pretty hefty amount.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The videos are absolutely helpful even if they are somewhat bias. I’m not saying they are or aren’t, thats for each individual to decide. But I don’t think anyone can argue the value of the videos, especially to newer reefers. There are other great places to shop as well, but I do respect the idea of buying from there first since you get your info from there. Some are just worried that before long they will be the ONLY place to buy from at the rate of their acquisitions. Haha
welcome to the madness of r2r by they way!!

corey

AbdominalSnowman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having entered the hobby in 2021, what kinds of BF deals have occurred in past years? Are there any rumors of what might be potentially coming down the pipe next week?
This is pretty standard, if not better, especially given the deals that BRS is running.

This thread is just one of the usual suspects trying to stir the pot…

nytexas1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think 10% OFF is enough to get you to buy on BLACK FRIDAY DEALS?

.... i think its pathetic and NOT a reason to buy. 10$ off is like getting free shipping

Tired Excuse Me GIF by Spotify

No thanks
80% or better !

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 159 62.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.2%
Back