You want R2R shirts? CLICK HERE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Monday, everyone!

Some of you have asked about where you can get your REEF2REEF t-shirts. Well, the answer is Soggy Tees!

We've just added a new section to our site called "R2R Threads" and we've uploaded these great designs so you can start showing off your love for REEF2REEF in style!

These are all available in sizes ranging from a Youth XS up to a 5XL!

These are available in both Men/Unisex style and also Ladies style t-shirts.

R2R WE DO.jpg

r2r.jpg

reeflife.jpg

r2r clown.jpg

We'll continue to add more new options in the future, so stay tuned, and for now check out this link: R2R Threads.

Also, all of our R2R designs and all future designs will be available to anyone in the US and the UK! We can also ship to other international locations, but you'll need to contact us for a shipping quote.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the two in the middle!

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you have not sold too many with the poor wording/typo/error. I believe the 5th frame should read "What I think I do" and not "What I think that I do".

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you have not sold too many with the poor wording/typo/error. I believe the 5th frame should read "What I think I do" and not "What I think that I do".

Well, thanks for the input, but that isn't a typo or error. It's the same wording used in the OG design that was on this REEF2REEF shirt a few years back. Check this thread and you'll see what I mean: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/an...uarist-what-we-do-t-shirt-now-click-here.html. 1smile1 Being a grammar nerd, I can attest that it is correct wording (you can actually say it using either choice of words, but in print it's actually more correct to use the word "that"). :D ...but to each his own, I suppose. :)

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow on the edge of tech! I herd it takes 20 min to do one shirt and amazing resolution!
Any picts of the actual shirts printed?

The only pic I have right now is this one I snapped with my phone (not the best pic), but I'll try and get some better ones soon. :tongue:

4-24-15 update-1.jpg

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the first one too. Who cares what my mom thinks:bigsmile:

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you ship to Toronto?

We do indeed! The I'm a Reefer shirts are not able to be shipped internationally, but the R2R tees are, and all of our future designs will be as well. There is an extra shipping charge involved.

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like some but you don't have my size!

Dang bro! You're breaking my heart! I thought for sure I had everyone covered! I'll look into trying to get some tall sizes. That will depend on the guys who do our printing as to what they can get in stock.

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you ship to Toronto?

I have updated the shipping options on our site so that Canadian shipping is now listed as an option. :) Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!

All other international customers (other than the UK and Canada) should still contact me directly to get a shipping quote.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back