Your Build Thread Badge is now a link! Everyone's badge is gone!

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy fix and I’m glad you made the change as I completely missed I got selected for reef tank 365. I saw the badge when I looked to see if my build thread contributor badge was there lol.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done but i still dont have a badge?

Please make sure you post the link in your profile in this location. In doing so, you'll get your linked banner.

1566569745348.png

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Done but i still dont have a badge?

You put it in your website address field. It needs to be in the profile that asks for your tank build! :)

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even more aggravation after the forum change... this place is starting to get VERY unpleasant.

Some of us have 2 build threads because we have two tanks, and already have those linked in our signatures. Why do I now have to go decide which one I want to link so I can turn my badge back on?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Even more aggravation after the forum change... this place is starting to get VERY unpleasant.

Some of us have 2 build threads because we have two tanks, and already have those linked in our signatures. Why do I now have to go decide which one I want to link so I can turn my badge back on?

Not sure why you're aggravated. You're not understanding this. You don't have to choose only one link for your signature. You can still have all your builds there. This is something new as an added benefit. It just allows your build thread badge to be linked to your build thread. It something we never had before so you're not allowed to get aggravated over it since nothing that was old is changed about it. :p

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back