Your latest text message from 06/22

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up. I received a random picture text message from you guys, but had no idea it was from you guys because it wasn't accompanied by any text and the picture didn't have your logo/business name on it. I had to attempt to reply to the message to get the "Top Shelf Aquatics MESSAGE NOT RECEIVED" to know it was from you. You may want to correct the way you send texts (this came from a completely new number because previous message history is not present, and I've never deleted messages from you).

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello. I apologize for the confusion. I will attach an image of what the text should have looked like. If you can, can you please send me a screen shot of what you received so I can run it by our text company?
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 11.47.48 AM.png

OP
OP
JNalley

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems the text portion of what you posted was what failed to come through. Even a small graphic of your logo in the main image would have made it easier to know who it was from. I'm not upset about it, just thought you should know as I am sure there are plenty of other people who received it and just deleted it. Which doesn't work in your favor.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back