Your Reef 16 Year Anniversary Live Sale July 18th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivids Something Special

1595191850920.png
Thank you for posting that. Certainly looks a lot more realistic than the original vendor picture.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have just finished the first round of emails and will do out best to get to more Monday morning.
Thank you,

John Dakan

Darins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment arrived!

@YourReef Do you keep a record of what was shipped in each bag.. or what was bagged together for my order? Mine are still floating but i didnt see that any of the bags were marked. So many zoas! ;) No problem if you dont keep such records.. ill just be playing a zoa matching game to figure it out. Also would you be able to send a pm as to what the free frag is in the order? (And THANK YOU for the free frag!)

Coral Winslow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment arrived!

@YourReef Do you keep a record of what was shipped in each bag.. or what was bagged together for my order? Mine are still floating but i didnt see that any of the bags were marked. So many zoas! ;) No problem if you dont keep such records.. ill just be playing a zoa matching game to figure it out. Also would you be able to send a pm as to what the free frag is in the order? (And THANK YOU for the free frag!)

Woots! What a good coral day and silver too if you're into that.

Coral Winslow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the whole shabang, thank you. Everything alive, everything dipped, no critters in the water after the dip, double rinse, and they are in the frag rack slowly opening up. Excellent thank you! Trying to figure out what the freebie is, it's encrusting for sure. Will update once I figure that out. Nice seller!

Edit** It's some kind of cyphastrea, The polyps haven't opened up yet to tell if it's a Bloody Mary but I'm thinking so!!! Awesome!

Last edited:

Darins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Torch was flowing within minutes of arrival. Everything else was open within a few hours. Great stuff!
0AC742F8-D6D5-4121-B0E3-981AB72A9011.jpeg

Coral Winslow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I put all my frags in the rack and a Trochus Snail went up there to clean the new plugs. I just checked back and my new Chili Montipora frag (green) had a strip missing from the middle exposing the purple flesh underneath. I am assuming that it just assumed it was algae, but dang snail whacha doin?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone. I hate to say it / love to say it .......... ;) ..........we were so busy this week that we did not have the time to label every bag or keep tack of the Free frags we sent out. I'm really sorry :( You can always send us an email if you need help identifying a frag.

We are also extending the after sale through the weekend. Use Coupon Code livesale20 for 20% off the listed sale price. Only applies to WYSIWYG Frags.

Coral Winslow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone. I hate to say it / love to say it .......... ;) ..........we were so busy this week that we did not have the time to label every bag or keep tack of the Free frags we sent out. I'm really sorry :( You can always send us an email if you need help identifying a frag.

We are also extending the after sale through the weekend. Use Coupon Code livesale20 for 20% off the listed sale price. Only applies to WYSIWYG Frags.

Thank you very much. Everything came out so happy and healthy (minus my snail eating most of my Chili Pepper Monti). That Spicy Lemon Favia is beautiful. Thank you for the Bloody Mary Cyphastrea (Free Frag), It has turned way more orange since hitting my tank.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much. Everything came out so happy and healthy (minus my snail eating most of my Chili Pepper Monti). That Spicy Lemon Favia is beautiful. Thank you for the Bloody Mary Cyphastrea (Free Frag), It has turned way more orange since hitting my tank.

Sorry to hear about your Chili Pepper. That Snails got to go!

Hillerd86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you so much all my guys came in happy and healthy!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how this was never posted on here. oops. :rolleyes: These are the winners for the Grand Prize Raffle.

Congratulations everyone and another big thank you to everyone who participated in our sale.

Grand Prize- $200 Gift Certificate for Coral - J. Nguyen
2nd Place- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral - S. Darin
3rd Place- $75 Gift Certificate for Coral - K. Durkin
4th Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral - T. Breech
5th Place $25 Gift Certificate for Coral - C. Bradford

We just started another big sale today with lots of new Corals.
WYSIWYG Corals on Sale

Back