Your Reef 16 Year Anniversary Live Sale July 18th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
16 year anniversary Live Sale Banner 1.PNG

Join us on Reef2Reef Saturday July 18th from 10am-6pm (pacific time) for the Your Reef 16 Year Anniversary Live Sale!

1000+ Frags including $1-$10 frag specials, Prizes and Giveaways plus a free frag for everyone that orders!

Purchasing Guidelines (How the sale works)-

We will be posting corals in our Live Sale thread on Reef2Reef in groups of approximately 10 corals every 5minutes. Each picture will have the pricing information as well as a link that will take you to that coral listing on our website. You must complete the entire checkout process on the YR website before you win that coral. Adding it to your cart does not prevent someone else from purchasing it before you.

No sales will take place via personal messaging, phone or email. No emails will be answered during the Live Sale & please keep PM’s to a minimum. Please post general questions to the Live sale thread so everyone can benefit from the answer.

In order to purchase anything during the Live Sale, you must have a customer account on the Your Reef website. Please include your R2R screen name when creating your account. You may also provide it in the “comments” section of your order. To increase your chance of purchasing the coral of your choice we suggest you create the account and become familiar with how our shopping cart and checkout works prior to the sale.

You may use Credit or Debit cards to complete your transaction. PayPal is not recommended (see below post).

All items in the Live Sale are first come - first serve. If two orders for the same item go through, we will do our best to find a duplicate item to honor the sale. If no suitable coral can be found, a full refund will be issued to the buyer.

Live Sale Prizes & Giveaways-

Shipping Module Raffle!

Every customer who purchases a shipping module prior to the Live Sale will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following.

- $10 Gift Card (1 available)

- $15 Gift card (1 available)

- $25 Gift Card (1 available)

- $50 Gift Card (1 available)

- $100 Gift Card (1 available)

- Frag Pack- 5 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (2 available)

- Frag Pack- 10 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (1 available)

The Shipping Module Raffle will be held within the first 4 hours of the Live Sale.

Grand Prize Raffle!

We will be raffling off 5 Gift Certificates after the Live Sale. Everyone who participates in the live sale will be entered into the drawing. These Gift Certificates may be used on any future coral orders from our website. Winning names will be posted in this forum within the next week.

Grand Prize- $200 Gift Certificate for Coral
2nd Place- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral
3rd Place- $75 Gift Certificate for Coral
4th Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral
5th Place $25 Gift Certificate for Coral

· Each of the following will earn you 1 entry into the drawing:

- Each coral purchased

- Every 100th post

- Follow us on Instagram & Tag 2 Friends on our Live Sale Post- https://www.instagram.com/yourreef/

- Like us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/yourreef

Certificates are good towards any future Coral purchase. Dry Goods, Fish, Shipping Charges, & Live Sale purchases are excluded.

Shipping -
Purchase $250 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free! You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $250, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Purchase your Shipping Module before the Live Sale at a Discounted Rate ($25). Available until Saturday July 18th before 10am (pacific time). You select the shipping module with the corresponding Shipping/Delivery date that works for your schedule. There are a limited number of shipping slots available each day. Please make your selection as soon as possible to ensure your desired shipping date is reserved.

If you purchase the shipping module in advance and you reach the free shipping threshold your shipping cost will be refunded. Saturday Delivery will have a surcharge of $20 (free shipping applies to only the standard shipping fees).

Local Pick Up - Will be available starting on Monday July 20th after 1:00pm. Please verify with us the day you wish to pick up your order so we can be sure to have everything ready for you.

Live Arrival Guarantee - We offer a 7 Day Arrive and Thrive guarantee on all Live Sale items as well as the majority of items on our site.

For more information, please visit- https://yourreef.com/acclimation-live-arrival-guarantee/

Good Luck everyone & thank you for being a part of our Live Sale! We appreciate your business!

Last edited:

CWoods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can any purchases made during this week be held to be shipped with our shipping module?

Huynh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys was the first ever sps frag pack I’ve bought when they first started. The days of selling frag packs many moons ago. I’m glad you guys are still around.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys was the first ever sps frag pack I’ve bought when they first started. The days of selling frag packs many moons ago. I’m glad you guys are still around.
Thank you!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a partial list of SPS we will have ready for the Live Sale. We will have mutiple frags of most of these Inc some XL frags.

Vivid Red Velvet

TSA Bangers Acro

Vivid Something Special

TGC Cherry Bomb L

RRU Angry Bird

JD Morpheus

LRO Lunar Lemonade L

RMF Last Dragon

TSA Optimus Prime

BigR WD

WWC Little Red Ferrari

PC Superman Table

UC Bali Shortcake

TSA Fruity Pebbles

JD Black Pearl

CB Flaming Unicorn

Tyree Pinky the Bear

ASD Rainbow Mille

RR Lemon Dropper

BB Draw Jopper

TGC Count of Monti Cristo

Bubble Gum Digi

Forest Fire Digi

m. Setosa

TSA Bill Murray

Tyree Aquituberculata

TGC Acrolandia

JF Beach Bum

TJM F-Stick

TGC Innercore

TSA Rainbow Fusion

RRU Optimus Prime

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back