Your Reef 16 Year Anniversary Live Sale July 18th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CWoods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AlarmingRaggedChick-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Sale Specials:
Every hour we will be offering several corals priced at $10 or less.
These discounted corals are being offered as a thank you to those who participate in the live sale.
Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 regular Live Sale item priced at $15 & above.
Limit 4 WYSIWYG $1-$10 Corals per customer.

KyleDurkin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Sale Specials:
Every hour we will be offering several corals priced at $10 or less.
These discounted corals are being offered as a thank you to those who participate in the live sale.
Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 regular Live Sale item priced at $15 & above.
Limit 4 WYSIWYG $1-$10 Corals per customer.
Love how you truly care about pouring back into your customers and reefers alike. Looking forward to Saturday!

I luv fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote this thread but though it should be poster here as well.
Are vendors responsible for live delivery of Coral????

At Yout Reef we have still been honoring DOA's during the covid crisis even though we have the same scary verbiage in our DOA policy as every other vendor. We all really have that there for the rare scammer or truly unreasonable customer. Rarely happens as most of our customers always seem to very fair and understanding. We truly believe the customer should get what they paid for no matter who is at fault for the delay. That being said you do need to be home to receive your animals and we only guarantee the original order, we can not guarantee the DOA replacements if they don't make it.
With all that's currently going on in the world having orders shipped to your local UPS/Fed Ex Hub is always safest (we use UPS). Makes a big difference as you can pick up the order first thing in the morning and prevents the biggest problems we see with late orders and DOAs. Not to mention who wants their new corals driving around in a hot/cold truck for hours?
John is true to his word and takes care of his customers, we’ve been excited for this sale!!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. He goes out of his way to treat you right!
When you set up your account on our Website please be sure to include your phone number. If there is any issues with an order we like to call if possible. Also UPS asks for it on your shipping label. It's not required but always better just in case. TY

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two questions: first, will there be any JF Homewrecker or JF Beach Bum? And second question, is previous store credit usable on this live sale?
Neither of those this sale but you can use your credit.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John is true to his word and takes care of his customers, we’ve been excited for this sale!!
I’ve really got to echo this. John and his employees have gone above and beyond to take care of me. UPS throws things around (absolutely literally!) and he made the point to let me know he had my back on the entire situation! Absolutely earned a returning customer! Now if only it wasn’t a 10ish hour drive to him that would be awesome! Hahaha

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back