Your Reef **Live Sale** Oct 4 - Noon PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Thank you everyone for participating in another great live sale. You guys kept us really busy over here. We will be contacting everyone over the next 36 hrs to arrange shipping and local pick up. If there is a particular day you would like us to ship/pick up your orders please send us an email to [email protected]. Local Pick up will not be available until Tuesday or later.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Don’t forget, there are still a lot of great corals available on the website. They will remain there throughout the week in case you would like to add to your order. Also don’t forget, unlike other live sales, you can qualify for free shipping on YourReef.com live sales if you spent over $299. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once again thank you very much and have a great night.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John Dakan[/FONT]

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder that we will hold the drawing within 48-72 hours. Any purchase up until that point will qualify you for entry. Thank you!

Live Sale Gift Certificate Give Away!

We will be giving away 5 Gift Certificates after the Live Sale. Everyone who participates in the live sale will be entered into a drawing. These Gift Certificates may be used on any future coral orders from our website. Winning names will be posted in this forum once we finish processing all of the orders (within 48-72 hrs). Each item purchased gets you one entry into the drawing.

1St Place- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral
2nd Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral
3rd Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral
4th Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral
5th Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral

Certificates are good towards any future coral purchase. Dry goods, fish, shipping charges, & live sale purchases are excluded.

Frag Pack Give Away!

We will also be giving away 5 Miscellaneous Frag Packs of 5 corals each. Each purchase will earn you a chance to be entered into the drawing. These frag packs will be a mixture of 5 corals of our choice.

Every 100th Post Give Away!
Every 100th post will earn that Reef2Reef member a free frag with their Live Sale order. Minimum purchase is $50 to receive the freebie. Frag is of our choice.

michaelis88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it seems every clams are sold on the website, i was wondering if theres more blue maxima i can still add into the cart with this live sale to achieve $299?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again I bought more than I had planned, imagine that. Thank you for some awesome corals and great prices!

Thank you guys for participating in another one of our sales. :)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the first time I got in on one of these sales. I liked it. wait till my wife sees the paypal acct! ... whatever!

LOl! Thanks for being a part of the sale. Just tell her how much money you saved since everything was on sale. :)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back