Your Reef Spring Fling Live Sale May 30th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Robert Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a question, if I purchase a shipping module but end up buying nothing during the sale is the shipping refunded?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a question, if I purchase a shipping module but end up buying nothing during the sale is the shipping refunded?
Yes, 100% refundble. It makes no sence that some companies keep your shipping module money when you do not purchase!
Aslo, if you buy a shipping module and end up spending over $250 then you qualify for free shipping and we will refund your shipping module money or apply it to another coral. Not to mention your entered into the shipping Module Raffle!

Shipping Module Raffle!

Every customer who purchases a shipping module prior to the Live Sale will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following.

- $10 Gift Card (1 available)

- $15 Gift card (1 available)

- $25 Gift Card (1 available)

- $50 Gift Card (1 available)

- $100 Gift Card (1 available)

- Frag Pack- 5 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (2 available)

- Frag Pack- 10 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (1 available)

The Shipping Module Raffle will be held within the first 4 hours of the Live Sale.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0415.jpg
IMG_9961.jpg
IMG_0461.jpg
I’m gonna need these 3 corals..... Looks very nice by the pics. I really like the pics of the coral troughs, makes it nice to be able to get get an overall idea of total stock. Better than wondering if there’s 2 nice euphyllia or 20+

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, 100% refundble. It makes no sence that some companies keep your shipping module money when you do not purchase!
Aslo, if you buy a shipping module and end up spending over $250 you qualify for free shipping and we will refund your shi
I was also looking to purchase some items from your website prior to the live sale. If I do so, can we combine that order with any livesale orders?

Yes you can and we have a sale already started on the site.

Fulzy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module has been purchased
Excited to hopefully stock up my tank

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@YourReef So here’s a bit of a question. I live 300ish miles from you and frankly, absolutely DO NOT trust ups anymore. You probably don’t remember, but maybe you do. One of your last live sales i was standing by when the ups driver pulled up only to hear the box of coral being thrown from the back of his truck to the front! Needless to say, but, you packed the coral more than well enough to survive such an ordeal, and thanks to your professionalism crisis was averted! But my faith in ups was instantaneously fractured at that moment. Would you be willing to box the coral as if it were to be shipped if I paid for the shipping module, and allow curbside pickup in these times of social distancing practices?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@YourReef So here’s a bit of a question. I live 300ish miles from you and frankly, absolutely DO NOT trust ups anymore. You probably don’t remember, but maybe you do. One of your last live sales i was standing by when the ups driver pulled up only to hear the box of coral being thrown from the back of his truck to the front! Needless to say, but, you packed the coral more than well enough to survive such an ordeal, and thanks to your professionalism crisis was averted! But my faith in ups was instantaneously fractured at that moment. Would you be willing to box the coral as if it were to be shipped if I paid for the shipping module, and allow curbside pickup in these times of social distancing practices?
I do remember that. Crazy box bowlers..
Sure, no problem at all. Although I will say they have been doing much better recently. Or I'll Just add air bags to your order :)
Although curb side pickup is always fine our store is open just in case you wanted to look.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back