Your Reef Spring Fling Live Sale May 30th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MCatano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still processing everyone's orders. Since each item come in as a seperate order it takes awhile to merge everones orders together. At that point we arrange shipping and haddle any refunde that are due for duplicate shipping charges etc. Takes most of the day to catch up. We still have over 1000 emails to sort through but we will get back to everone ASAP.
Thank you all again.
After Sale?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished the first round or emails and scheduled shipping. Now getting to the second round or Emails and PMs.
If we missed any question please let us know.
Thank you,

John dakan

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for hanging tough through the hiccups John. Youve always been a terrific livesale host and never dissapoint with the selections! Customer service and 1 on 1's are always rapid and on point!

Hope the turn out was well for you. Looking forward to the new sticks to arrive. Cheers bud. Hope u got some rest.

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for hanging tough through the hiccups John. Youve always been a terrific livesale host and never dissapoint with the selections! Customer service and 1 on 1's are always rapid and on point!

Hope the turn out was well for you. Looking forward to the new sticks to arrive. Cheers bud. Hope u got some rest.
I agree 100%. I'm lucky to have YR as a LFS. So....what did you get?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the support! love you guys....and gals!
This was an amazing sale especially considering 400 frags were left off the site till it was over. :rolleyes: More to sell this week I guess....maybe another sale next week? Who Knows.
I was walking through our rows of website tanks today and was blown away at how much killer corals are still left. Also realized the photos on our site suck compared to how nice the frags really are. Think we may need to hire more help for the web site?

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the support! love you guys....and gals!
This was an amazing sale especially considering 400 frags were left off the site till it was over. :rolleyes: More to sell this week I guess....maybe another sale next week? Who Knows.
I was walking through our rows of website tanks today and was blown away at how much killer corals are still left. Also realized the photos on our site suck compared to how nice the frags really are. Think we may need to hire more help for the web site?
If they look better than the pics on the site i cant imagine in person. I am pretty handy with a cell phone, but a DSLR pro is probably what ur looking for.

Perhaps a contest in the photography forum or something to help u find someone local to bring in that has a way with a lens?

Just tossin ideas out, and another bump before bed.

Cheers john

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they look better than the pics on the site i cant imagine in person. I am pretty handy with a cell phone, but a DSLR pro is probably what ur looking for.

Perhaps a contest in the photography forum or something to help u find someone local to bring in that has a way with a lens?

Just tossin ideas out, and another bump before bed.

Cheers john
The problem is one person taking 1200 plus photos in just a few days. Taking a pic of 10 or 20 is easy. :) ;)

Back