Your Reef St Patricks Day Live Sale Sat March 21st!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was it. Thank you!
Another awesome live sale in the books! We want to take a quick moment to thank Reef2Reef and everyone for being a part of our sale. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

We will be following up via email with everyone starting tonight working thru tomorrow. Remember to purchase the shipping module if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250.

Lets not forget to take a look at the Live sale Page after the sale. Not to mention we have other corals on sale through out the entire site.

Live Sale Corals

Thanks again you guys/gals you're the best!

Thank You!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh thanks but I bought it once the link was fixed.
Sorry about all the broken links. Never happens to us but we went from a planned 600 corals to over 1000 at the last minute. trying to work to fast and we are making mistakes.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any questions we missed plese let us know. Thank you all so much!

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about all the broken links. Never happens to us but we went from a planned 600 corals to over 1000 at the last minute. trying to work to fast and we are making mistakes.
No worries. Ended up getting everything I wanted. Might not be able to afford to eat next month but at least I'll have nice corals.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@YourReef Any more bounce mushrooms? :)
Just the ones currently on the site. I just spoke to two of our Farmers who get us extra bounce mushrooms and they are out for now. So the ones on the site are all we will have for a long time. They are amazing though! TY

Aeyeonee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the ones currently on the site. I just spoke to two of our Farmers who get us extra bounce mushrooms and they are out for now. So the ones on the site are all we will have for a long time. They are amazing though! TY
Thank you for checking!!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. Ended up getting everything I wanted. Might not be able to afford to eat next month but at least I'll have nice corals.
Thank you again for participating in the sale.

thermoJoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, is is possible to get a pick of D108? It got pulled from the sight before I had to save the pic. I always like to keep a record of what I got. Thanks!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back