Your top 3 best fish (Nice, peaceful and reef safe)

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my leopard wrasse, but oh boy does she not like my red head fairy (solorensis) for some reason.
My other two fav's would have to be my flameback angel and weird swimming yellow assessor.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question to everyone, when you keep copperbands do you have many LPS, such as acans lobo's etc without any problems? My tank has mostly LPS, and I have been wanting one for years. I tried three in the beginning (at different times), and I thought that they looked like they were eating good, but one day they were good, next day they were gone. ;(
My favorite fish are:
Yellowbelly Hippo - he's such a show off! And at the top of my list. He loves music btw, and swims in sink to it, truly. He hides if he doesn't like the song. :)
Black Ice clowns (pair)
Lubbocks wrasse (thats a toss up to my Ornate Leopard)

OP
OP
wesamazmy

wesamazmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question to everyone, when you keep copperbands do you have many LPS, such as acans lobo's etc without any problems? My tank has mostly LPS, and I have been wanting one for years. I tried three in the beginning (at different times), and I thought that they looked like they were eating good, but one day they were good, next day they were gone. ;(
My favorite fish are:
Yellowbelly Hippo - he's such a show off! And at the top of my list. He loves music btw, and swims in sink to it, truly. He hides if he doesn't like the song. :)
Black Ice clowns (pair)
Lubbocks wrasse (thats a toss up to my Ornate Leopard)
This is really interesting, you are lucky to have it
Please try to send us video for him :)

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copperband may be my next addition, I've wanted to try one for a while... Just read so many horror stories of them not lasting, but then seem to see just as many thriving in tanks I stalk on IG and on forums.

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copperband may be my next addition, I've wanted to try one for a while... Just read so many horror stories of them not lasting, but then seem to see just as many thriving in tanks I stalk on IG and on forums.
I would recommend asking your LFS to feed the copper and before you buy. If it eats, then get it! You will not regret, all my aiptasia are gone and mine eats frozen food like a beast.

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not take this as bragging but I have a lot of fish. A lot expensive. Others on the very obtainable side. My top 3 favorite fish that are completely reef safe are:

#1 candy basslet. Such an amazing fish.
#2 ventralis anthias. Supposedly difficult to keep but I love mine.
#3 Banghai Cardinals. Mesmerizing fish that every and I mean every reef tank should have.

Guy Cesario

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 3 Fish..
Declivis Butterfly

image.jpeg

IMG_6871.JPG
IMG_6875.JPG
IMG_6933.JPG

T3CHED

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not take this as bragging but I have a lot of fish. A lot expensive. Others on the very obtainable side. My top 3 favorite fish that are completely reef safe are:

#1 candy basslet. Such an amazing fish.
#2 ventralis anthias. Supposedly difficult to keep but I love mine.
#3 Banghai Cardinals. Mesmerizing fish that every and I mean every reef tank should have.

What about Blue Streak Cardinals (Im doing a school of those in my current reef)?

Lb71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(1) Swiss Guard Basslet
(2) Yellow Assesor
(3) Helfrichi Goby

Larry

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back