You're in trouble and in danger...

isufishtank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're in trouble and in danger of getting a virtual reefing spanking if you don't update your tank build here on the forums! If you haven't started a tank thread yet then don't come out of your room for dinner until you do!

For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then CLICK HERE to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)

How does that sound?

Just in case you don't know how to start a new tank thread here are some helpful links!

You can start a new tank thread here.

Here is how you create a new thread.

As you create and update your tank threads please post a link in this thread to share it with us! :) Thank you!

Hello! I've created a build thread and was curious on how to get the banner, the provided link appears to just bring me back to this thread. Thanks!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just clicked on this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

And it brought me to the "join user groups" page. Have another go at it . . .

When you get there, scroll down to the "Build Thread" group, and click "join group" on the right.

~Bruce

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you apply for it. Select your user name up top on the right hand side, and select join user groups, and then build thread contributor. You'll have to link your build thread in the box that comes up, and then after an admin views it you should be good to go :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back