YourReef.com Super Sunday Flash Sale!! Sunday Jan 24th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday Flash Sale 500x500.jpg

Join us on Reef2Reef Sunday January 24th at 10am (pacific time) for the Your Reef Super Sunday Flash Sale!

500+ Frags including $1-$10 frag specials plus a free frag for everyone that orders!

Purchasing Guidelines (How the sale works)-

We will be adding Corals to our Website throught the day at varies times starting at 10am. We will post a link in this thread here after each new batch of Corals is added.

No sales will take place via personal messaging, phone or email. Please post general questions to the Sale thread so everyone can benefit from the answer.

All items in the Sale are first come - first serve. If two orders for the same item go through, we will do our best to find a duplicate item to honor the sale. If no suitable coral can be found, a full refund will be issued to the buyer.

Shipping - Purchase $199 or more in items during the Sale and we will ship your order for free! For orders less than $199, the UPS Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Local Pick Up - Will be available starting on Monday Jan 25th after 1:00pm. Please verify with us the day you wish to pick up your order so we can be sure to have everything ready for you.

Live Arrival Guarantee - We offer a 7 Day Arrive and Thrive guarantee on all Sale items as well as the majority of items on our site.

For more information, please visit- https://yourreef.com/acclimation-live-arrival-guarantee/

Good Luck everyone & thank you for being a part of our Super Sunday Flash Sale! We appreciate your business!

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally some company that doesn’t just insure that it will arrive alive but dying rather they tell you it will thrive. Thank goodness.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You ever have any ora pearlberry ? Or can order me one that's not $180 lol

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don't have any at the moment but we do have a friend who farms it for us. I know he doesnt have frags now but when he has frags ready they are small, 3/4 " or so but well less than half that price. Maybe email us in a week or so and I will see how its looking. Once we have your email we can add you our wait list.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a few of the SPS WYSIWYG frags we will have in the sale.

Tyree Pinky the Bear

RRU Angry Bird

UC Bali Shortcake

TGC Cherry Bomb

ARC Proximo

RRC Ultimate OP

RRU Angry Bird

JD Blue Ogre

BB Draw Jopper

WWC What the Heck

RR Lemon Dropper

TSA Optimus Prime XL

LRO Lunar Lemonade

TSA Optimus Prime

RR Lemon Dropper

CB Flaming Unicorn

PC Superman Table

TSA Fruity Pebbles MC

RMF Last Dragon L

RR Pink Floyd

JF Beach Bum

Tyree Rainbow monti

JF Alter Ego Monti

Setosa

JD Rainbow Nebula

Tyree Aquituberculata

Bubble Gum Digi

Forest Fire Digi

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have to check this out. What's the price range on the trachys going to be?
Still working on that. I think we might have some as low as 140/150 but lots of rainbows that start at close to 200 and go up from there.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back