YourReef.com Super Sunday Flash Sale!! Sunday Jan 24th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait!!! Just to confirm we can click on coral here and it will direct to your site?
When we run our live Sales that is how it works. Each Coral has a link directly to it!
Not so much today:rolleyes:;)

Today's sale is going to be a bit more unorganized ;) . We do have more Coral going into the Sale than we had planned and some killer prices but we are extremely shorthanded this week. Going to be like an Easter egg hunt on our site for the new pieces as I add them.

Reeflife2911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When we run our live Sales that is how it works. Each Coral has a link directly to it!
Not so much today:rolleyes:;)

Today's sale is going to be a bit more unorganized ;) . We do have more Coral going into the Sale than we had planned and some killer prices but we are extremely shorthanded this week. Going to be like an Easter egg hunt on our site for the new pieces as I add them.
to be sure I understand, I shop through your web site and not here, is that correct?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to be sure I understand, I shop through your web site and not here, is that correct?
Today......for this sale.... yes. We are too short handed to run todays Sale the way we would a live sale! We are going to just add the items directly to the sale page of our Web Site.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to all the Corals that are on sale. I will be adding Hundreds more!

Sale Page!

Thank you for understanding. My employee/friend who helps with all our major sales is MIA. So I will just add items to the site through out the day as I have time. Going to try to get most up pretty fast. If it helps fel free to buy just 1 or 2 at a time as you would in a Live Sale.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to all the Corals that are on sale. I will be adding Hundreds more!

Sale Page!

Reeflife2911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for understanding. My employee/friend who helps with all our major sales is MIA. So I will just add items to the site through out the day as I have time. Going to try to get most up pretty fast. If it helps fel free to buy just 1 or 2 at a time as you would in a Live Sale.
Ugg, sorry he went MIA and that your having to go it alone, hopefully he will show up

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added lots of SPS

Sale Page!

fishfong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to post which corals on your live sale page are WYSIWYG. Some corals posted have me guessing. Not good.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to post which corals on your live sale page are WYSIWYG. Some corals posted have me guessing. Not good.
Any question LMK. They are all suppose to say WYSIWYG if they are.
In the rush to add some of the new WYSIWYG Corals the wysiwyg verbage may have been missed. Sorry for any confusion.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back