YouTube Top 10 Corals for Beginners - World Wide Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Starting out new in any hobby can be quite an adventure. Especially in the saltwater aquarium hobby as the stakes are high when it comes to caring for live animals. There are a ton of good & unfortunately not so good resources out there for information. It can be very confusing to sift through all the info. We wanted to do a video to show that corals do not have to costs a fortune and there are some great corals options out there for the beginner. We picked these top 10 beginner corals because they are colorful, easy to care for and are readily available. Being that these corals are considered easy care level you will not need a bunch of additives to get them to thrive and do well in your tank. Good luck & happy reefing!!!!

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your video. My 180 is now 9 months underway and I have some more difficult care corals doing better than the easier care ones. My GSP thrives in the 32 bio cube(10 months old) but doesn't do well in the 180, go figure! parameters are relatively close for the two tanks.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back