YR 14 Year Anniversary Live Sale- Saturday July 21st- 10am-4pm (pacific)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was the last block! :) Another awesome live sale in the books! Thank you everyone for being a part of our sale & helping us celebrate our 14th Anniversary. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

We will be following up via email with everyone starting tonight working thru tomorrow. You will receive an email detailing all of your orders & corals purchased as well as confirming your ship out date (if shipping module already purchased). Remember to purchase the shipping module if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250.

https://www.yourreef.com/sale

Thanks again you guys/gals you're the best!
clip_image001.png

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was the last block! :) Another awesome live sale in the books! Thank you everyone for being a part of our sale & helping us celebrate our 14th Anniversary. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

We will be following up via email with everyone starting tonight working thru tomorrow. You will receive an email detailing all of your orders & corals purchased as well as confirming your ship out date (if shipping module already purchased). Remember to purchase the shipping module if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250.

https://www.yourreef.com/sale

Thanks again you guys/gals you're the best!
clip_image001.png
No, thank you all at Your Reef! Congratulations on 14 years of business and here is to many more.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back