YR 15 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE- Saturday July 20th- 10am-2pm pacific

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t partake in this one. I hust bought some very expensive seahorces that are acting like a mix if a puppy and a 2 y.o. Human. The level if pickiness, lack of safety, and overall neediness is so extreme. I will however try and pop in from time to time all day and say hello. I feel like what’s a live sale anymore without me lol. Wish everyone good fortune!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale start 10 just under 2 hours. Here'a a few teasers.

JD Furry Anemone number B28 4 inch TR 220-164.jpg
H105.jpg
A105.jpg
Maxima Clam number 2 5 inch 229-189.jpg

JD West Coast Rainbow BTA number 1 3 inch 299-169.jpg
Black Widow Anemone number 12 4 inch 399-249.jpg
k24 Insane Double Scoly 399-220.jpg
DSC04804.jpg
DSC04813.jpg
DSC04962.jpg
Large Neon Green Branching Hammer Colony 249-168.jpg
DSC04811.jpg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping module returned if not used?

Yes, its refundable. Always seems uncool when vendors tell you no or it's only good for store credit. Ours is 100% refundable if you don't buy anything or you do and go over the $250 free shipping threshold you also get it back.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up. We added a ton of Corals to our site for this Live Sale and it seems to be running best if your using Chrome, Firefox or if on your phone Safari.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my birthday August 5th.

Girl said I have a budget. Wont hit the free shipping, but let's play :)

Ordered for wed delivery. Let's play. With her money ;)

Screenshot_20190720-123518_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REMINDER :)

Live Sale Info/Tips:

• Our website has recently been updated & is running on a new platform. You will need to set up up a new account on the new site (old login/account info wont work).
  • Pay by Credit Card not thru PayPal. During our Live Sales the checkout process between our site and PayPal has been slowing the process down, allowing duplicate sales and allowing other check out glitches that will negatively impact your ability to purchase the desired coral.
  • Shipping options- During check out choose the shipping option that says “Add to Pending Order”. This way you will not be charged for shipping on each coral/order. You will only pay shipping one time unless you spend over $250 to qualify for free shipping.

Thank you!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REMINDER :)

Live Sale Info/Tips:

• Our website has recently been updated & is running on a new platform. You will need to set up up a new account on the new site (old login/account info wont work).
  • Pay by Credit Card not thru PayPal. During our Live Sales the checkout process between our site and PayPal has been slowing the process down, allowing duplicate sales and allowing other check out glitches that will negatively impact your ability to purchase the desired coral.
  • Shipping options- During check out choose the shipping option that says “Add to Pending Order”. This way you will not be charged for shipping on each coral/order. You will only pay shipping one time unless you spend over $250 to qualify for free shipping.

Thank you!

I paid for the module, but I tried to set up a saved "payment option" and I'm having trouble. I thought it would have saved my payment info from the module purchase?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

And best luck with the live sale.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid for the module, but I tried to set up a saved "payment option" and I'm having trouble. I thought it would have saved my payment info from the module purchase?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

And best luck with the live sale.
New tighter/safer security setting will not allow saved credit card info. Sorry, no way around this for us.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tighter/safer security setting will not allow saved credit card info. Sorry, no way around this for us.

Alright... so we will be entering cc info every time we check out? On every frag?

Thank god for Samsung Quick pay

Back