YR 15 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE- Saturday July 20th- 10am-2pm pacific

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another awesome live sale in the books! We want to take a quick moment to thank everyone for being a part of our sale. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

We will be following up via email with everyone starting tonight working thru tomorrow. Remember to purchase the shipping module if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250.

Thanks again you guys/gals you're the best!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest that you go enjoy a ice cold beer if you don’t already have one in hand.

If u werent 2000 miles away I'd buy u guys a round for sure. Hats off to the YR 2 man wrecking crew!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update- We made it through our "First Round" of emails to each and every customer that purchased during the Live Sale. If you haven't received an email from us yet, please double check your SPAM/ Trash folders for it. We will now be replying to all of the responses we've received so if you sent us an email this evening & haven't heard back- we will be back to you soon!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update- We made it through our "First Round" of emails to each and every customer that purchased during the Live Sale. If you haven't received an email from us yet, please double check your SPAM/ Trash folders for it. We will now be replying to all of the responses we've received so if you sent us an email this evening & haven't heard back- we will be back to you soon!

Replied. Hope u all got some rest last night.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back