YR Fall Live Sale- September 30th 1pm-6pm (pacific time)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ryan Marriott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made 2 purchases but did not include my r2r username does that make any difference?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome sale. Did you do the grand prize raffle?

Thank you :) We will be doing the Grand Prize raffle within the next week. The winners names will be posted in the thread & we will also send them a Congrats email. :)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing once you get the orders compiled and we meet the 250 marker, the shipping modules will be refunded at the same time?

Thanks!

Now time for dinner and some water changes~

Bree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing once you get the orders compiled and we meet the 250 marker, the shipping modules will be refunded at the same time?

Thanks!

Was gonna ask the same thing. And what if we forgot to combine orders for shipping on one ?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!

Yep! We will send everyone a follow up email detailing it all. Your order #'s, corals purchased, if you won something, & also process refunds where applicable for shipping (both duplicate shipping charges & for those who ended up qualifying for free shipping). :) Thank you guys/gals!

@Bree

ReeferMD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you guys have some nassarius snails I could add to my order?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on where we are with things. You guys are so awesome & have kept us busy throughout most the night last night thru today. :) We have just completed our first round of emails to everyone. So what that means is basically every single person we received an order from should have at least 1 email correspondence back from us at this point. If you haven't received an email please double check your SPAM/Trash folder. If you don't find anything please email us or send us a PM here so we can copy our email to you.

Thank you again for all your support! We will now be following up on all the correspondence we received today. If you are waiting to hear back from us from an email today you should have a response within the next few hours. :)

;Brb

tomxreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order yesterday. Everything came in alive and well. The freebie palys are soooo bright! Thanks again!!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew...sorry for the delay in posting the Grand Prize Raffle results. We just returned from Reef-A-Palooza in Anaheim this past weekend!

Grand-Prize-Winner.png
S

Grand Prize- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral- Andy Wolfe
2nd Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral- Chris Watkins
3rd Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral- Einstein Yang
4th Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral- Thomas Hamilton

Winners will also be emailed notification of their prize. Thank you again to everyone who participated in our Live Sale this time around.
We appreciate your business & look forward to our next Live Sale on Saturday November 4th.

reefez85022

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I've never won anything before!!!!! All the corals I received from the sale look great, looking forward to getting more!!!!

Back