YR Last Live Sale- For the Year! Saturday 11/4- 2pm-6pm pacific time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i didnt get nothing i already had....until next time awesome sale as always...

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a wrap! We wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the sale, we appreciate your business. Shipping Modules will remain up on the Sale tab (www.yourreef.com/sale) for you to select the day you would like to receive your order. Don't forget to purchase one if you are under the free shipping threshold of $250. Also you can add any additional items from our website or sale page to qualify you for "free shipping".

There will be lots of additional corals to shop directly on the sale page- www.yourreef.com/sale. Check the website out if you have time! We will be in touch via email with everyone by tomorrow evening (starting tonight but it usually take a while to work through all the correspondence). Thanks again & we are excited to get everyone's packages out to them! :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Stacy might take all my $$$$$ so I don't go crazy!
corals.png

olivia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bummed I have been working all day and missed the live sale! After purchasing a few corals from the last live sale with Your Reef, I was incredibly impressed with their great customer service and the beautiful corals that arrived. I hope I can make the next live sale next year!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back