YR Last Live Sale of the year Saturday 11-2-19 from 10am-2pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks John. I never thought I would spend that kind of coin on a mushroom but it was just too pretty to pass up. Sorry to hear about the personal issues. I hope you’re doing alright and greatly appreciate you putting on this great sale today.

Thank you. It was a surprise so day by day. I think it will force me to put all my efforts into the store to make it better.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t stress me on that one. As much as I’m drooling over the opportunity, that mini colodny of cherry bomb is dangerously close to getting me in A LOT of trouble at home.... hahaha
I know, its even bigger and nicer in person. I want to put in my other display tank but need to keep moving things to improve the store. Recently I keep telling myself I am a Coral Horder and its time to let go of a few. Its hard though. I want to keep everything nice I see.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Reminder to every one just dropping in.

You can shop all of the corals still available directly on the website now-

Live Sale Corals

Still lots of availability.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, its even bigger and nicer in person. I want to put in my other display tank but need to keep moving things to improve the store. Recently I keep telling myself I am a Coral Horder and its time to let go of a few. Its hard though. I want to keep everything nice I see.
And I have a perfect spot for it! Totally high flow and ALL the light! Lol. Been saving it for a small colony of acropora hoeksemai. It’s kinda my namesake coral. It’s always been my white whale for some reason. But I think I could sacrifice the spot for that cherry bomb.... if only I could get away with ordering it! Hahahaha

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have not selected a shipping date please email your preferred shipping/delivery date and/or purchase a shipping module if you are under $250. If you are local please let me know what day you would like to pick up your order.

If you are close to receiving free shipping take a look back through the website. There are some really good corals left over at great prices. Left over Live sale Corals

I will be catching up on the rest of the emails as well as all refunds that are due for shipping tomorrow, Sunday.
I am still processing orders and realized that I will not be able to answer all emails tonight.
Thank you everyone so much for all the support. I truly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
John Dakan

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have not selected a shipping date please email your preferred shipping/delivery date and/or purchase a shipping module if you are under $250. If you are local please let me know what day you would like to pick up your order.

If you are close to receiving free shipping take a look back through the website. There are some really good corals left over at great prices. Left over Live sale Corals

I will be catching up on the rest of the emails as well as all refunds that are due for shipping tomorrow, Sunday.
I am still processing orders and realized that I will not be able to answer all emails tonight.
Thank you everyone so much for all the support. I truly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
John Dakan
Added a few more things to reach the 250 mark. Will you be able to refund the shipping module and apply the gift certificate as well?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been making lots of change on the site this am. There are a few more available than last night. Take a look. Lots of good corals left still.
Also cleaned things up a lot so easier to see whats left. Kind of embarrassing but a lot that is left are really nice corals with super bad photos. We were short handed gettting ready for this sale so the pics were super rushed. :rolleyes: Sorry.

https://yourreef.com/product-category/live-sale/

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been making lots of change on the site this am. There are a few more available than last night. Take a look. Lots of good corals left still.
Also cleaned things up a lot so easier to see whats left. Kind of embarrassing but a lot that is left are really nice corals with super bad photos. We were short handed gettting ready for this sale so the pics were super rushed. :rolleyes: Sorry.

https://yourreef.com/product-category/live-sale/

Don't stress it - pretty sure the majority of us appreciated the effort and time you put into the sale. These things are always a lot of fun.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't stress it - pretty sure the majority of us appreciated the effort and time you put into the sale. These things are always a lot of fun.
Thank you!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost done with emails. Please let us know if you have any question. TY

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When will you do post-sale raffle, or did I miss it?

We already did the shipping Module Raffle and main drawing will be in roughly a week. Once I catch up ;)
More details.

Live Sale Prizes & Giveaways-

Shipping Module Raffle!

Every customer who purchases a shipping module prior to the Live Sale will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following.

- $10 Gift Card (1 available)

- $15 Gift card (1 available)

- $25 Gift Card (1 available)

- Frag Pack- 5 miscellaneous frags of our choice (you may choose sps, lps, zoas, softies) (2 available)

The Shipping Module raffle will be held within the first 2 hours of the Live Sale.

Grand Prize Raffle!

We will be raffling off 4 Gift Certificates after the Live Sale. Everyone who participates in the live sale will be entered into the drawing. These Gift Certificates may be used on any future coral orders from our website. Winning names will be posted in this forum within the next week.

Grand Prize- $100 Gift Certificate for Coral
2nd Place- $50 Gift Certificate for Coral
3rd Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral
4th Place- $25 Gift Certificate for Coral

Back