YR New Year Celebration Sale- 500+ WYSIWYG frags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dave Cureton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Your Reef aka John and Stacy,
I picked up my order today (everything was in great shape for my order and throughout the store) and was really sad to see someone had broken into your shop this morning. I hope with the help of the reefing community you guys find out who did it and they get what they deserve. No one deserves to be stolen from and you have always been great to the local reefing community and genuinely nice people. I wish you nothing but the best for the rest of 2019 and beyond.
-Dave

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Your Reef aka John and Stacy,
I picked up my order today (everything was in great shape for my order and throughout the store) and was really sad to see someone had broken into your shop this morning. I hope with the help of the reefing community you guys find out who did it and they get what they deserve. No one deserves to be stolen from and you have always been great to the local reefing community and genuinely nice people. I wish you nothing but the best for the rest of 2019 and beyond.
-Dave

Thank you Dave. :) Definitely not a fun way to start the New Year but we are counting our blessings that it wasn't worse.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 118 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back